Use it or lose it!!

At the start of this wonderful journey, let me thank you for giving me an opportunity to share my thoughts with you. I really respect you as a person who is committed to making positive and measurable changes in life - and I am sure you will be successful in your effort.
I have one more request for you - don't expect anything from this blog! I know that's asking too much, but there is a golden principle regarding this which says: Expectations reduce joy.
That's a long preface! So I will end with this prayer:

May every thought in my mind find a perfect word in this blog,
And may every word in this blog find a perfect thought in your mind!
--Ruchita Duggal

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

"College Life" - Amazing part of "My Life"

Time to gear back to the #Old #ME. New things always attract but they can't replace the old loveable part of life #Exprience and now the heart is beating swiftly as tomorrow will be the last day of my college life. Really really gonna miss all the little and big things and each of my classmate.


Whatever the time was, no matter how many times we fought, the time we loved, the time we made fun of each other, the time we shared our feelings, those silly teasers, those pictures, every single part are worth a treasury.


Feeling sad that we'll be apart after tomorrow but happy that I had you all in my life and wish I'll have you all with me forever.


No more personal grudges :'(

1 comment:

  1. finally tumhara MBA pura ho gaya na... college khatam work shuru.. acha hai

    ReplyDelete